5.11.2009

the Best concert ever


"Nouvelle Vague meets High Tone",
The name was usual cliche, not the music though.
I was totally stunned.
My little Airport opened the concert.
yup, weird combination yet amusing.
then High Tone followed
this was my first encounter with High Tone
Their music was intricated, layers & layers of sounds
with varying echoes and volumes
people said they created "soundscapes",
i.e. music has shape and depth of the space between sounds.
not kiddng, i felt them, the shape & depth.
that night, i stood there, feeling the soundscape and like i was running inbetween
waves & waves of music washed all over me, taken me off guard.
After four songs,
i literally felt dizzy and felt like throwing up
it s the power of music
I'd never been there before.
Nouvelle Vague came out at 10:20 something
I was anxious as i knew i was not going to get enough songs from them
Melanie Pain sung "This is not a love song", "" with her angelic voice
and Nedeah "Human Fly"
kept hovering in my mind.
I didn't get "Don't Go", "Fade to Grey" & "Heart of Glass" though

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nat said...

Would have gone to this concert if I was not in bad mood.....

6:02 pm  
Blogger 603 said...

you lost such a wonderful time with Nouvelle Vague. Can't get enough

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home